RULES & REGULATION
• The short film must have been made after 1st January 2011.
• Entries must be MPEG; MOV- DV/PAL format. We won’t be responsible if film is not screened due to problem of the DVD.
• Total running time must be less than 20 minutes in length, including front and back credits. There is no minimum running time.
• The short film can be in any language or any genre. If possible all non-English films have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
• Two DVD’s need to be submitted along with the entry. Each Preview DVD should be labelled with the title, running-time and contact email and phone number.
• Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
• Universal Marathi organization has right to use the entries / send / selected / nominated films, DVD and materials from the short film for Festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each short film as part of our festival library.
• Short films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until festival is over.
• The publicity material (Brochure, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film to be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
• Transportation costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the entrant to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant.
• My Mumbai Short film Festival will send the applicant the online receipt/acknowledgement for the official entry of the short film for festival.
• ENTRY FREE FOR ALL. (Short filmmakers and Audience)
• Short film should be submitted before deadline. My Mumbai Short film Festival is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
• Entry Forms with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
• DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality defects.
• The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student short filmmakers.
• Do not send same short film which was submitted to My Mumbai Short Film Festival previously
• Registration will be open from 15th September 2016 to 15th November 2016
• Last date for dvd submission is 20th November 2016
• Address for the DVD Submission:
Shop-3, Shivsmriti Building,
N.M.Joshi Marg, Currey Road,
Mumbai. 400013, Maharashtra, India.
Contact Number: 9768930853 / 9833075706 / 9819530569.
Email id :- email@example.com
• All short films are judged equally based on:
• Content Originality (Quality of storyline, and script)
• Production (Camera work, lighting, and shot composition)
• Post-Production (Editing, transitions, pacing, continuity, and flow)
• Image (Focus, colour, and lighting)
• Sound Quality (Clarity, consistency of audio levels, and lack of noise)
• The decision of selection committee is final. My Mumbai Short film Festival selection committee will use its best efforts to choose finalist & announce the selected films, winners at the designated time (End of the festival)
• By entering the My Mumbai Short film Festival, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
• Selection of films for My Mumbai Short film Festival 2016 will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
• Participant(s) agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein. The My Mumbai Short film Festival reserves the right to extend the Festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
My Mumbai Short Film Festival Will Feature Following Categories :
1. SOCIAL AWARENESS
2. INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM
3. AD FILM
4. MOBILE SHOOT FILM
5. ANIMATION SHORT FILM
7. MUSIC VIDEOS